[TYPO3-mvc] Handling of translations?

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Nov 13 14:21:16 CET 2009

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey team,
>
> cool stuff going with extbase. One question though: How do I handle
> translations? Basically, I activated the translation for my records in
> the Backend, and it works as expected. But when I show it in the
> frontend, and I do a
>
> $myRepository->findAll()
>
> it literally returns all items, not differentiating between the
> currently selected language and its possibly fallback options.
>
> Does anybody have a similar situation? Thanks for any pointers.
>
> Running extbase off of beta3.
>
> All the best,
> Benni.

Hey,
as I told you in Skype, it's easy to implement the "sys_language_mode=
strict" in Extbase.

Just add
$languageMode = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_mode == strict ?
'hideNonTranslated' : '';

after line 746

$languageMode = '';
after Line 757

and replace last Parameter ('') in line 768 with $languageMode

But im wondering about ->sys_language_content in line 745.
I think it should be ->sys_language_uid

Can anyone tell the difference (since in TS i've never seen or set
_content, but always _uid)

regards

Steffen