[TYPO3-mvc] Handling of translations?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 12 18:40:45 CET 2009

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:

> $myRepository->findAll()
>
> it literally returns all items, not differentiating between the
> currently selected language and its possibly fallback options.
>
> Does anybody have a similar situation? Thanks for any pointers.

i don't think it's integrated yet. But you also find no help with pibase
with language support.

I think the only place where it's done correct is in BE using beFunc
methods or tcemain.

btw - same would be with versions. I didn't tested, but i expect to get
also the versioned records within findAll.

vg Steffen