[TYPO3-mvc] Action and Controller from FlexForm

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Nov 2 08:32:42 CET 2009

Hey everybody,

Thanks to Sebastian Fischer I am again working on the above issue .
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/3348

I just cleaned up things a lot, and it'd be great if you could test the
patch Extbase_3348_v3.patch, in case you use flexform configuration.

It is also non-backwards-compatible, as flexform settings have to be
prefixed now. Beforehand, a flexform setting "name" has been merged with
"settings.name". Now, the flexform setting is called "settings.name".

Greets,
Sebastian