[TYPO3-mvc] Quickstart documentation

franz ripfel typo3 at abezet.de
Wed May 27 19:30:04 CEST 2009

Hi list,

until now i was planning to have two parts in the quickstart documentation.
part1: Understanding blog_example
part2: Write your own extension (in a guided way)

Right now i wonder if this part2 is out of scope of a quickstart.
Do you think there should be a part2 like this? Or is it better to have
this in the main manual (like the car rental system)?

Especially interesting would be the opinion of Sebastian and Jochen :)

We (well, mostly Irene) are currently developing trainings for FLOW3.
There we will use an example about frigdes/iceboxes, placing food and
drinks into one, check if they are still good to consume and so on.
If you find it helpful, i could transfer that example (somehow simplyfied)
to Extbase and describe the steps to be done in the mentioned part2.

keep the flow!
Franz

--
Franz Ripfel, A.BE.ZET