[TYPO3-mvc] Urgent: Tx_Extbase_Utility_Plugin::registerPlugin() fails with $_EXTKEY

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue May 19 11:06:38 CEST 2009

Hi all,

the new method
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Plugin::registerPlugin(); fails when using it in the
way we did with t3lib_extMgm::addPlugin():

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Plugin::registerPlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'IdeaList',
	'Idea List',
	array (
		'Idea' => 'index,show,new,create,delete,deleteAll,edit,update',
		'Vote' => 'new,create'
	),
	array (
		'Idea' => 'new,create,delete,deleteAll,update',
		'Vote' => 'new,create'
	)
);

fails with an InvalidArgumentException as $_EXTKEY is all lowercase. I
don't see why we should not be able to use $_EXTKEY anymore and would
thus be happy if we could change that quickly before alpha3.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner