[TYPO3-mvc] ORM supporting wsOverlay

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue May 19 09:38:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

as we want to overhaul / polish the whole versioning / workspace related
stuff I really would prefer to have a true API for that.

I'd even be very happy with a *readOnly* API to get data / objects and
version information for now.

As we have do have an ORM now, which I think is going to support
workspaces, I am asking mysqelf wether this could be helpful ...

Or at least wether we can come up with a common Toolbox that we can use
in regards to versioning and workspaces.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag