[TYPO3-mvc] TS stdWrap will not be parsed

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Wed Jun 24 00:25:25 CEST 2009

Hi

Sebastian KurfŸürst schrieb:

>>     controller.data = GPvar:tx_extexample_pi1|controller
>>     action.data = GPvar:tx_extexample_pi1|action
> That are the lines where the error occurs, right?
>
> Actually, why do you need them? I think the dispatcher figures out the
> right controller automatically?

If I leave the controller- and action-value empty I get the following error:
Fatal error: Class 'Tx_WineTreatment_Controller_StandardController' not found in ...

So, I think the controller and action need to be set manually or, I have to open an issue, that
a) TS uses stdWrap
b) the dispatcher figures out the right controller automatically

Joerg