[TYPO3-mvc] How to use If-ViewHelper with other than true/false

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Tue Jun 9 19:12:13 CEST 2009

Hi Jörg,

> By the way: What do you mean with "use different (sub)templates"?
Actually that's not yet possible in Fluid v4 because the "render"
viewHelper has not been backported ;)

In v5, you can write something like <f:render partial="..." />, which
will output the rendered contents of another template.

> I'm still at the beginning of learning extbase/fluid so please be
> patient. (also I don't get the docbook-documentation to read in an
> "easy" way).
Currently, I think the best way is to use "xmlmind xmlEditor" for
viewing the DocBook documentation. It's free as in beer.

Greets,
Sebastian