[TYPO3-mvc] How to use If-ViewHelper with other than true/false

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Jun 9 18:27:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

Bastian Waidelich schrieb:
> Is possible in Fluid and will be backported asap. Although it would
> probably be cleaner to use different (sub)templates for each product type.
By the way: What do you mean with "use different (sub)templates"?

How can I archive this?
Is there a way - within the controller I think - to assign different html-templates within one action?

I'm still at the beginning of learning extbase/fluid so please be patient. (also I don't get the docbook-documentation to read in an "easy" way).

Joerg