[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Exception

Mam Violeng mam.violeng at yejj.com
Thu Dec 31 07:49:26 CET 2009

Hi All,

I have one problem when I try to upload my extension online. It worked
properly in my local but when I uploaded and installed it online, one of
  the controller appear this error, and other two are working ok.

***
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Exception

Could not determine a Data Map for given class name.
***

My extension has 3 controller and I use flexform to switch this 3
controllers and add to different pages.
It's so strange that two pages working and one page doesn't work and my
local they all work properly.

Do you have any idea or use to see this error before? And how to fix this?

Thanks for your help.

Violeng Mam