[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase based gallery extension now public on FORGE

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Thu Dec 31 03:11:46 CET 2009

Hi list,

I just made my Gallery project for a new gallery extension public on
Forge. The main purpose on this project for me was to get in touch with
ExtBase, so there is still a lot of missing features etc.

If anyone of you has the time and wants to take a look at the extension
and give me some hints on how to improve things, I would be very glad!

So here's the link to the project repository:

http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/browse/extension-yag/tags/0.0.1

If anyone wants to participate in the development, please let me know!

Greetings

Michael