[TYPO3-mvc] ExtCommon - an idea

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Wed Dec 30 23:58:07 CET 2009

Hi Franz,

I don't know, whether it's exactly the ExtBase thinking book, but a book
  that helped me a lot in understanding all this terminology and how to
use it is the following:

http://www.amazon.de/Refactoring-Patterns-Joshua-Kerievsky/dp/0321213351/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books-intl-de&qid=1262213794&sr=8-1

The book that seems to be the guide behind a lot of ideas in ExtBase is
this one:

http://www.amazon.de/Domain-Driven-Design-Tackling-Complexity-Software/dp/0321125215/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books-intl-de&qid=1262213832&sr=1-1

and perhaps this one here:

http://www.amazon.de/Patterns-Enterprise-Application-Architecture-Martin/dp/0321127420/ref=pd_bxgy_eb_img_b

I think the last one is rather a compedium whereas the first two can
easily be read!

Greetings

Michael