[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_Configuration_Exception_ParseError

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Mon Dec 28 13:59:19 CET 2009

Hi Mam,

We ran into the same error, but updating the extbase extension to the
SVN trunk version solved the problem. So this is an allready solved
bug.

I couldn't find the bug in the issue list, so I don't know if there's a
patch for just this bug. Maybe somebody can help you with that if you
don't want to update the update to the trunk version.

Greetz,
Rens