[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_Configuration_Exception_ParseError

Mam Violeng mam.violeng at yejj.com
Mon Dec 28 13:17:21 CET 2009

Hi All,

I have a problem with overriding action in flexform, it work ok in my
local machine, but when I backup database and restore online it appear.

****
Tx_Extbase_Configuration_Exception_ParseError

Controller or action were empty when overriding
switchableControllerActions from flexform.

****

What's wrong with my flexform? When I looked in the backend I see the
value "[ INVALID VALUE
(Member-index;Member-new;Member-edit;Member-update;Member-search;Member-detail;)
]" in my flexform, I tried to choose it again but when I saved, it still
look the same.

Did I miss some configurations? Or some files on the server not writeable?

Thanks for you help.

Violeng Mam