[TYPO3-mvc] n to n relations

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Tue Dec 15 17:24:48 CET 2009

How can we achieve the following within the kickstarter?
I have to objects: ‘Person’ and ‘Group’. This should be a many-to-many
relation. So a person can belong to one or more groups. A group can
contain one or more persons.

I also like to register for a person which group is the default group.
Now inside a relational model this would be a many-to-many table with
the following fields: PersonId, GroupId, Default.
How can I do this inside the ExtBase kickstarter extension? Do I have
to create an object for the many-to-many table?

With kind regards,
Rens Admiraal
TYPO3 Certified Integrator