[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with fetching database records

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:01:28 CET 2009

I think it's mandatory in favour of higher security
and persistence consistency. Extbase needs to know where
to store data if added - also the mandatory Pid prevents
you (maybe?) to select data from other domain-trees, on
which you don't have access to.

But I don't know if there are other reasons.

Thomas