[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with fetching database records

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Thu Dec 10 13:03:14 CET 2009

I thought I checked that one.... But thanks! it works!

Question: is the storagePid required now? Or is there also a
possibility to do a global select using these methods?

With kind regards,
Rens Admiraal
TYPO3 Certified Integrator

Op 10 dec 2009, om 12:53 heeft Steffen Ritter het volgende geschreven: