[TYPO3-mvc] cant open action through controller

Alex Bailey admin at v1le.de
Wed Dec 9 13:22:10 CET 2009

Hi,
Since some time i experience a really odd behavior
from my extension. I can't execute actions inside a controller anymore.
Means: I have a link

example: <f:link.action action="test" controller="Customer">Test
link</f:link.action>

an action testAction in my controller & entry "test" in the localconf to
register it.

But by what means I can't execute anything but the index action (maybe
because its default?) from my view.

I don't really know how I should describe the problem any further but
maybe someone has an idea what could be behind this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Alex