[TYPO3-mvc] communicating between 2 plugins

Alex Bailey admin at v1le.de
Wed Dec 9 11:07:10 CET 2009

Hey :)

At the moment I'm having a problem a problem with my 2 plugins. I have
one for a list view of customers and another one for a filter search
function. They both are integrated on the same page and my search plugin
transfers data to the list just fine. Now I wanted to know:

Is there a way I can communicate between these 2 plugins in the view or
my controller?

<f:form method="post" controller="Customer" action="index" pluginName="xxx">
works for my form which I send but what if I want to GET vars from other
plugins?

Problem which I want to solve:

I'm sending my form vars to the other plugin with <f:form method="post"
controller="Customer" action="index" pluginName="xxx">
Now I wan't to keep the fields filled with the entrys I made (value),
but since the form sends the vars to another plugin I can't access them.

Can anyone give me an advice on how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Alex