[TYPO3-mvc] no cache for development?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Aug 12 17:07:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

Christoph Koehler schrieb:
> Yes, I am on latest trunk (r1101 for that part of the repository). I
> clear all cache, reload the db table, and still see an entry, so it
> doesn't work for some reason.

the entry in ext_tables.php should add the table to clear all - works
for me. Don't forget - if the page with the plugin is reloaded, a new
entry will be created, look to id of record.

> How do I use a nullbackend for that cache? It's actually probably not
> even the reflection cache, but the normal TYPO3 caching.

1) normal cache: use admPanel to deactivate
2) nullbackend should work this way (localconf.php):

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['caching']['cacheConfigurations']['cache_extbase_reflection']
= array(
	'backend' => 't3lib_cache_backend_NullBackend',
);

vg Steffen