[TYPO3-mvc] no cache for development?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:54:40 CEST 2009

On 8/12/09 2:40 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> you use latest revision? Reflection table will be cleared with "clear
> all cache".
> To disable Reflection cache you could use a nullbackend for this cache.
> For development i also use extCache=0 which helps a lot when changing
> ext_tables or localconf
>
> vg Steffen

Yes, I am on latest trunk (r1101 for that part of the repository). I
clear all cache, reload the db table, and still see an entry, so it
doesn't work for some reason.

How do I use a nullbackend for that cache? It's actually probably not
even the reflection cache, but the normal TYPO3 caching.

I also have extCache=0, but that doesn't solve the normal TYPO3 cache
problem.

Thanks!

Christoph