[TYPO3-mvc] RFC: Extensible Controllers

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Aug 10 07:11:05 CEST 2009

Hi Sebastian,

In general I think as well that there should be a solution for extending
Models and Controllers (and all other things). In FLOW3, we already have
something for that - Aspect Oriented Programming.

I think extensibility for these classes will not happen within TYPO3
4.3, but we'll look into this feature after 4.3 is out and we've taken a
break :-)

Currently, I am not sure if a custom solution (like the one you
outlined) is best, or maybe we can profit from some FLOW3 solutions...

We'll see :-)

Greets,
Sebastian