[TYPO3-mvc] Question about DI and current component wiring method

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Aug 5 16:18:19 CEST 2009

BTW

Extbase itself uses a kind of hand wired DI. We inject a lot of
Instances to other classes. Have a look at the Dispatcher.

I have written some non-functional lines of code to the configuration of
Extbase (ext_typoscript_setup.txt) just to see how it feels like.

config.tx_extbase {
   interfaces {
     Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_Backend {
       implementations {
         1.className = Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_Typo3DbBackend
         2.className = Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_PdoBackend
   classes {
[...]

Regards
Jochen