[TYPO3-mvc] access to ChildNodes arguments

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Aug 3 13:06:00 CEST 2009

Hi Christian,

sorry that I misunderstood you a bit, as I thought you posted it here to
have it committed to Fluid Core ;-)

> So in my opinion it would be best to have
> more "official" basic ViewHelpers than now. A repository for
> ViewHelpers, as anyone suggested earlier, or a supervised extension for
> additional ViewHelpers would be usefull for everyone.
I fully agree here! I think Bastian has some ideas in this area, but in
case we will not get a ViewHelper repository ready, a
community-supervised VH extension makes sense I think :-)

Greets,
Sebastian