[TYPO3-shop] Pages as Category

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Sep 19 12:02:14 CEST 2007

Hi!

some comments for this.

for me the page structure is:

webshop home
     basket
     finalize-order
     payment
     tracking
     articles
        category1
          subcategory1
        category2

Here the arricles, category1, subcategory1, category2 are sysfolders, others are standard pages.

for using categories in tt_product, you have to install the mbi_products_categories and nsb_cat2menu extensions.

The pid_list  can be define at installing the mbi_products_categories extension. I add here only one pid, in my hierarchy the pid of the "article" page

The plugins with code product:s list I put in the page webshop home.

I hope this helps you

Gabor Matyi

ÁÁÁÁÁ Ugye nem félsz?
Fotózz és Pályázz a The Witcher ajándékokért!!!!