[TYPO3-shop] ability tt_products

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Jan 11 12:16:39 CET 2007

Hello

> I don't mean order information. Now money for the account of the user
> the admin of shop adds with BE (adds credits in the information of the
> user). It is interesting for me, is it possible to make this updating of
> the account of the user by the shop admin with FE? Any method like this:
> the admin chooses the user, adds to him on the account any sum, this sum
> increases to the money at the user info in a field creditpoints.

you cannot edit the FE user data with tt_products, but only change the
status of orders.

There is the extension sr_feuser_register who does this. But IMHO it is
only possible for the FE user himself to edit his data. At the moment
there is no FE admin who could change the data of other FE users.

- Franz