[TYPO3-shop] ability tt_products

Igor Pstyga optibox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 12:11:03 CET 2007

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Hello
>
>> 1. Is it possible to keep statistics of updating of the account (bill)?
>> For example, typo3 admin adds money for the account.
> which account do you mean?
> - bank account table
> - generated bill
> - creditpoints

Creditpoints. The shop don't use any payment system. All FE user money
stored in the User account.

>> 2. Is it possible to realize updating of the account (bill) of the
>> registered user on FE?
> The order data can be changed in the backend.
> The generated bill can be regenerated by the system admin in the order
> tracking in frontend.
> But maybe somewhere is another extension to edit an order in FE.
>
> - Franz

I don't mean order information. Now money for the account of the user
the admin of shop adds with BE (adds credits in the information of the
user). It is interesting for me, is it possible to make this updating of
the account of the user by the shop admin with FE? Any method like this:
the admin chooses the user, adds to him on the account any sum, this sum
increases to the money at the user info in a field creditpoints.

Thanks for you answer.

--
Regards,
Igor