[Typo3-shop] Is anyone has ever link tt_products with a bank gateway ?

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Sep 22 20:56:59 CEST 2005

Hello Fred,

> To be more precise, I tried this (as you said) :
>
> CONSTANTS :
> plugin.tt_products {
>     file.templateFile = fileadmin/template/productsTemplate.tmpl
>     PIDitemDisplay = 38
>     update_code = admin
> }
>
> SETUP :
> plugin.tt_products {
>     payment >
>     payment {
>         radio = 1
>         10.title = Credit card
>         10.templateFile =
> typo3/ext/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template.tmpl
>         10.handleScript = typo3/ext/tt_products/pi/payment_DIBS.php
>         10.handleScript {
>             relayURL = test.php
>         }
>     }
> }
>

> I change :
>         10.template =
> typo3/ext/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template.tmpl
> By :
>         10.templateFile =
> typo3/ext/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template.tmpl
>
> And nothing has changed ! The payment_DIBS_template.tmpl is not called. I
> can't see it anywhere during my order process.
>

> Don't you have any simple pre-made TS example to show us how you do it ?

This is already a working example.
You are using the default mode where an external script is called. The
script https://payment.architrade.com/cgi-ssl/relay.cgi/ will be started
with your configured relayURL. No template is displayed in this case.

http://fholzinger.com/development/tt_products-2.2.9.2.zip

I have written a small tutorial:

http://fholzinger.com/development/Tutorial-ttproducts.pdf

Tell me what is missing there.