[Typo3-shop] Is anyone has ever link tt_products with a bank gateway ?

Frederic Gueho fgueho at sqli.com
Thu Sep 22 01:11:49 CEST 2005

To be more precise, I tried this (as you said) :

CONSTANTS :
plugin.tt_products {
    file.templateFile = fileadmin/template/productsTemplate.tmpl
    PIDitemDisplay = 38
    update_code = admin
}

SETUP :
plugin.tt_products {
    payment >
    payment {
        radio = 1
        10.title = Credit card
        10.templateFile =
typo3/ext/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template.tmpl
        10.handleScript = typo3/ext/tt_products/pi/payment_DIBS.php
        10.handleScript {
            relayURL = test.php
        }
    }
}

I change :
        10.template =
typo3/ext/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template.tmpl
By :
        10.templateFile =
typo3/ext/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template.tmpl

And nothing has changed ! The payment_DIBS_template.tmpl is not called. I
can't see it anywhere during my order process.

Don't you have any simple pre-made TS example to show us how you do it ?

Thanks for your help.

Fred

mailman.1.1127343956.8752.typo3-project-tt-products at lists.netfielders.de...