[TYPO3-ttnews] [tx_news] human readable internal links in news body and teaser

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Sat Jun 20 15:23:22 CEST 2015

Hi Ralf...

never had this problem, in all of my Installations with news an realurl
i have a correct link generating with mydomain.de/path/to/internal/page
i have no additional configuration at all...

CORE and Extensions are current versions...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format