[TYPO3-ttnews] [tx_news] human readable internal links in news body and teaser

Ralf Küpper t3org-forum at identity-projects.de
Fri Jun 19 23:55:03 CEST 2015

Hallo all,

I'm playing around with Georg Ringers news extension and I have a problem with speaking urls of links to internal pages in news body and teaser that are processed via htmlarea. I use realurl for url generation, but internal links are generated like mydomain.de/?=pid.

How can I solve this problem to get internal links like mydomain.de/path/to/my/internal/page ?

Do I have to configure something in RTE?

No idea for the moment.

Thank you for your hints.

Ralf