[TYPO3-ttnews] news update from '2.3.0' to '3.2.0' tt_content relations doesn't work anymore

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Mon Jun 8 17:27:55 CEST 2015

Hi,

I tried to update the news extension from '2.3.0' to '3.2.0'.
In version '2.3.0' I used tt_content relations.

I have run the update script a number of times. When I run it now I get
the following message:

"Update tt_content relation
Not needed/possible anymore as the mm table is already filled!"

So you would assume all went well.

But the tt_content relation seems to be lost. I mean: The don't show up
in the BE if I open a specific news record.
In list view the field "ref" is empty of all page content.

So the question is how do I fix this, or what went wrong?

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair