[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news - detail from news or pid

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:59:40 CEST 2014

Hi Jan,

You can define default selected categories for each storage folder with
pageTs. Also you can restrict the visible category tree to a certain root
point.

An other solution could be to add a switch to your template with newsitem
pid as value. An then define a different pageUid for each newsItem pid.

Gr. Frans