[TYPO3-ttnews] Bug in selected categories' list

Esther.Moehler at main-it.de Esther.Moehler at main-it.de
Wed Sep 11 16:17:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

Typo3 is pretty new to me and yet I'm supposed to edit a lot of things on
one of our customer's websites. At the moment I just can't figure out the
little problem of deleting only one category in the list of selected
objects, no matter that I only want the actually selected category deleted
from the list, not all of them at once. I've been doing research for the
last four hours and I haven't really found a clue about what the problem
could be (I'm guessing it's a bug?), also because I don't know whether the
problem lies with the list of available categories, the list of selected
categories or maybe even with the delete button itself and its function.
Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Jamie