[TYPO3-ttnews] roq_newsevent and chash problems

Christian Hennecke ch at moon-agentur.de
Mon Nov 25 12:39:05 CET 2013

Am 19.11.13 18:05, schrieb Christian Hennecke:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm experiencing a problem with the roq_newsevent extension that extends
> tx_news with event-related features. I've created a page with a list
> view and one with a detail view. The TypoScript templates are included.
> The list view is displayed correctly, but when I click on a link to the
> detail view I get the following message:
>
> Page Not Found
>
> Reason: Request parameters could not be validated (&cHash comparison
> failed)
>
> This happens with TYPO3 6.1.5, news 2.2.1, and both roq_newsevent 2.1.1
> and 2.1.2 using the standard Fluid templates that are included with
> roq_newsevent.

OK, this happens because the custom viewhelper of roq_newsevent causes a
mismatch when it replaces the action GET variable after the URL with the
chash is created.

As a work-around, you can use

plugin.tx_news.settings.link.skipControllerAndAction = 1

If you don't need those specified, that is.

See:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/53921

Cheers,
Christian