[TYPO3-ttnews] roq_newsevent and chash problems

Christian Hennecke ch at moon-agentur.de
Tue Nov 19 18:05:08 CET 2013

Hello everybody,

I'm experiencing a problem with the roq_newsevent extension that extends
tx_news with event-related features. I've created a page with a list
view and one with a detail view. The TypoScript templates are included.
The list view is displayed correctly, but when I click on a link to the
detail view I get the following message:

Page Not Found

Reason: Request parameters could not be validated (&cHash comparison failed)

This happens with TYPO3 6.1.5, news 2.2.1, and both roq_newsevent 2.1.1
and 2.1.2 using the standard Fluid templates that are included with
roq_newsevent.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Christian