[TYPO3-ttnews] Further development of tt_news

Simon Schick simonsimcity at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:19:47 CET 2013

Hi, all

Is someone interested in contributing to a forge, or a new major version
of tt_news, where templates are build on FLUID?

One goal would be to keep most of the hooks in place, but to
dramatically reduce the amount of TypoScript configuration.

I just want to know if there's any kind of interest in extending
tt_news, or if all focus is put on having "news" as a full-replacement
for tt_news.

I am missing quite a bunch of things in news that I have in tt_news, but
I miss the flexibility in template-creation that I have using FLUID.

Bye
Simon