[TYPO3-ttnews] DB warning, excludeDisplayedNews usage and own labels

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Sat Jan 12 12:00:14 CET 2013

Am 12.01.2013 11:49, schrieb Thomas Skierlo:
> Makes sense. Changed it, but still isn't working for me. Is it
> sufficient to place the detail plugin first, followed by the list
> plugin, so detail's uid is smaller? That's what I did. Even if not
> working, I can live with that. It's only a luxury problem :-)

no I am talking about the rendering process of TYPO3 in the FE ...

you can debug that quite easily by checking
$GLOBALS['EXT']['news']['alreadyDisplayed']

btw the list plugin needs to enable this exludedisplayed feature in the
flexform setting too.

Georg
PS: Feel free to open issues for the other things