[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news Meta to page Meta "injection"

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Wed Feb 20 21:00:30 CET 2013

Stupid me - full usage of $newsItem within helper is no problem, unless
you don't try to access properties without the getters. $newsItem->title
will not work, but $newsItem->getTitle() will. So now the ViewHelper is
getting very "slim". 100% success for title, description, keywords, and
author(s), but still with problems merging the news crdate into the page
crdate. Last modified date is no problem and can just be pulled from
register.

How would you solve the problem to get OG tags for document creation
time, if you want this tag for regular as well as news detail pages?
What would happen if I issue them twice, via news partial and via TS.
Would they collide or gracefully override? Will find out tomorrow.