[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news Meta to page Meta "injection"

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Wed Feb 20 15:10:56 CET 2013

Hi Georg,

yes, I know and use those ViewHelpers, as well as the partial for Open
Graph. There is no problem with the partial, as long as you only need OG
meta information for news detail pages. But I want OG for (nearly) every
page, so within news only news specific tags should be handled. The rest
of the set will be generated by TS in the page template using my
"injceted" properties. This part already works.

Thomas