[TYPO3-ttnews] Change template for specific site

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Dec 18 13:10:19 CET 2013

Hi rhett,

rhett butler wrote:

> Please would you tell me how is it possible to edit this value, because
> typo3 always give me back following error: "You cannot edit properties and
> values if no template selected."??

You can use the TS Object Browser on any page to inspect the values that are
valid for the given page. However, you need to select a page with a TS
template in order to change it.

You can click the global root to get an overview of all available templates
used in you site.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!