[TYPO3-ttnews] Change template for specific site

rhett butler rhett.butler.108 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 12:51:37 CET 2013

Thank you very much for your answer, it was realy healpful!

Please would you tell me how is it possible to edit this value, because typo3 always give me back following error: "You cannot edit properties and values if no template selected."??

Thank you very much!

Hi rhett,

rhett butler wrote:

> My question is where is the entry who tells the site that it should take
> news.tmpl as his template, so that I can build a new tmpl-file and assign
> it to this site?

This is defined in your TypoScript configuration. Use the template module
(TS object browser) to search and edit the values at plugin.tt_news...

Best regards