[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news and TYPO3 4.7.4

Ulrik Høyer Kold uhk at netimage.dk
Thu Oct 11 15:59:14 CEST 2012

Den 05-10-2012 15:33, Ephraim Härer skrev:
> Hello,
> I dont't know exactly, why tt_news isn't working with TYPO3 4.7.4.
> We're using a System with 4.7.2 and the following configuration in the
> ext-manager:
> Use "General record storage page" => true
> Require categories => false
> Internal caching => true
> Caching Mode => normal
>
> We have no special configuration in TypoScript and tt_news is working
> without problems.
> I dont't know whats the problem, something with the categories?
>

> MfG
> E. Härer

I take it, that you switched back from 4.7.4 to 4.7.2 and tt_news just
worked with no problem?

Or was the setup with 4.7.4 a new one which never got to work?

Re: Are categories the problem?

I do not see a reason for categories to be the problem - as I described
in the other thread I started, tt_news->main_news() is never executed
which indicates to me that something else entirely is the problem.

If I download an intro package from typo3.org then TYPO3 4.7.4 with
tt_news 3.2.1 just works.

/Ulrik