[TYPO3-ttnews] backPid for LIST and SINGLE at the same page

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:35:54 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I used this Typoscript snippet to show LIST and SINGLE plugin in the same
page (this way my urls can omit pagename for news detail).

http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/tt_news/3.2.1/view/1/4/#id682958
("LIST and SINGLE at the same page" section)

My Typoscript is:

lib.news < plugin.tt_news
lib.news {
  code >
  code = LIST
  pid_list = 11
  singlePid = 12
  limit = 10
  dontUseBackPid = 1
  backPid = 12
}

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
  # Set code to SINGLE if the GETvar tx_ttnews[tt_news] exists
  lib.news.code = SINGLE
[global]

However, despite I use "dontUseBackPid", my "back" link uses
"tx_ttnews[tt_news]" parameter again, and this way, if I click it, it
points to the same news article.

Would you know a way this link to point to LIST plugin at this same page
(id=12)?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio