[TYPO3-ttnews] caching of tt_news with realurl and pagebrowser (cHash problem?)

Simon Schaufelberger schaufelREMOVE-MEberger at punkt.de
Fri May 11 12:01:29 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have a tt_news list (list plugin) with a pagebrowser and realurl
installed.
my configuration is: cache everything ;)
page cache is active, plugin.tt_news is set to USER.

my page browser is just displaying the current page and the
next/previous page, thats all.

My big problem is that i have a page which is:
http://example.com/news.html
and
http://example.com/news/browse/1.html

BUT page 2 (which is 1 since it starts from 0) does NOT show the content
of page 2 but of page 1 instead so the page browser does not work.

Even if i enter http://example.com/news/browse/2.html, i still get the
content from the first page.

i was debugging realurl and found out that when you hit the url:
http://example.com/news.html the full page is cached with all the news
and since the get parameters are not included in the cHash, the cached
page gets rendered from the db. THIS IS REALLY BAD!!!

NO, i dont't want to set plugin.tt_news = USER_INT even though this
would work, i want to cache page 2 the same way like i cache page 1.

Why does TYPO3 not know that browse/2.html (or tx_ttnews[pointer]
internally) is a completely different page?

Why does realurl not add another cHash in its own cHash table (i only
get a cHash for browse/1.html but NOT for browse/2.html)???
--
Kind regards,

Schaufi