[TYPO3-ttnews] No <items> in RSS-feed with firefox/opera/chrome but they do appear in IE - "empty" rss feed?

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:25:50 CEST 2012

How to show only records from a certain fe_group in the RSS feed I
don't know yet but I found this:

  10.ignoreEnableFields.fe_group = 1

You ignore the fe_groups with this and normally not accesible items to
the public will still show up in the RSS feed.

That's enough for now but I'm still looking for the solution where you
are able to tell which items for a certain fe_group will show in the
RSS feed.

Anyone a suggestion on how to do this?

Is this possible with the new news extension perhaps?

Best Regards
Jordan