[TYPO3-ttnews] How to activate news-section in page-view?

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Tue Mar 13 08:10:00 CET 2012

Hi Kay,

thanks for the hint.

But in my case, I figured out, that I had to go to extensionManager -> News System -> Configuration -> update.

Having done that, the records got properly displayed on their respective pages.

Obviously, I must have forgotten to klick "update" of configuration in the installation process.

Thanks
Nicolai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------