[TYPO3-ttnews] Remove title link if bodytext is empty from displayList

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:32:00 CET 2012

The problem for that is that:
typolink.parameter =

In my case, the backend user generates subsites (via import / export in
page tree) which contain already configured plugins of tt_news, I can't add
a typoscript with a specific page UID, all typoscript configuration is
outside the subsites and has to be as general as possible.

I hope you understand what I mean.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Kay Strobach <typo3 at kay-strobach.de> wrote:

> PS: the one described is fully ok ... where is your problem with that page?
>
> You may add a page specific template to make the settings site specific.
> Otherwise you may check wether the TS can be transformed to one, which
> can be used in the flexform section of tt_news flexform ...
>
> Regards
> Kay
>
> Am 08.03.2012 12:20, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> > Hi,
> >
> > hopefully remembering correct, this can be done like this:
> >
> >   plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.subheader_stdWrap {
> >     append = TEXT
> >     append.data = register:newsMoreLink
> >     append.wrap = <span class="myclass">&nbsp;|</span>
> >     append.if.isTrue.field = bodytext
> >   }
> >
> > Regards
> > Kay
> >
> > Am 08.03.2012 09:52, schrieb Tomiţă MILITARU:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I want to have removed the link wrapping the title of a news article if
> the
> >> bodytext is empty in displayList. Also, I would like to know if there
> is a
> >> method to do this besides this one described here:
> >> https://www.dt-internet.de/131/
> >> I need to take singlePID from flexform configuration and not from
> >> typoscript as done in the link above because I have the displayList
> plugin
> >> in several pages generated by a backend user.
> >>
> >> Many thanks!
> >>

> --
> http://www.kay-strobach.de - Open Source Rocks
>
> TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!