[TYPO3-ttnews] Remove title link if bodytext is empty from displayList

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Mar 8 12:22:37 CET 2012

PS: the one described is fully ok ... where is your problem with that page?

You may add a page specific template to make the settings site specific.
Otherwise you may check wether the TS can be transformed to one, which
can be used in the flexform section of tt_news flexform ...

Regards
Kay

Am 08.03.2012 12:20, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hi,
>
> hopefully remembering correct, this can be done like this:
>
>   plugin.tt_news.displayLatest.subheader_stdWrap {
>     append = TEXT
>     append.data = register:newsMoreLink
>     append.wrap = <span class="myclass">&nbsp;|</span>
>     append.if.isTrue.field = bodytext
>   }
>
> Regards
> Kay
>
> Am 08.03.2012 09:52, schrieb Tomiţă MILITARU:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I want to have removed the link wrapping the title of a news article if the
>> bodytext is empty in displayList. Also, I would like to know if there is a
>> method to do this besides this one described here:
>> https://www.dt-internet.de/131/
>> I need to take singlePID from flexform configuration and not from
>> typoscript as done in the link above because I have the displayList plugin
>> in several pages generated by a backend user.
>>
>> Many thanks!

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach