[TYPO3-ttnews] screencasts tt_news

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Tue Jan 31 13:33:26 CET 2012

heyla,

ok maybe number of downloads is not the best criterium, but it means something
doesn't it? and until now tt_news is used a lot. for the rest i just don't know
about the state of news. i hear some rumors left and right. some good some
saying it is not finished. at this moment i can not really tell when we need to
change an extension. the introduction package hardly contains extensions. only
the most basic ones. we don't really need to check that often.

to me it also feels news will replace tt_news in the long run, but for now the
screen cast team likes to focus on widely used extensions like tt_news.

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager